Jul 31, 2012

Death will: clea leshlick

Hello folks, today I'm going to talk about my death will. It's things that I want to be done to my body/corpse and my 'heritage', after I die. I might do a revision/update sometime in the future, assuming that I still live, of course. But before that happens, this will here is good enough. So let's get started...



Why so serious/so soon?

Better safe than sorry. It's not an exaggeration to say that we can die anytime, even without a slight symptom. At present, I'm completely healthy, and I don't have any intention to die anytime soon. But if things go the way I want it to be, I think it would help my 'soul' to feel better. Much better than dying without any will and got random things done to my remains.

Why make it public?

So that anyone who knows me can testify about it in case the need arises. Legal shit and all. I'm sorry to bother you with this, ahaha.

What to do with the body?

Organ donation. Make the most of it. Why? Because I think that I wont be needing them anymore, and most probably I won't be coming back to this body after my death. Might as well use them for those still living here on earth. However I'd like to warn the future recipient of my organs: careful it may affect you to become a weirdo, LOL.

After that?


Please throw what remains of my body into a nearest deep sea/ocean. I like water more than fire, and I like blue more than red. Don't bother to bathe/clean/decorate it tho.


What to do with your assets(if there are any)?

Make the most of it. Sell, give away, whatever is useful to you or the others. This is addressed to my family, relatives, friends, and those who think/feel they care about me.

What if I got into a coma?

I leave it to my family to decide what to do. Don't ever spend more than what we have, though. If I manage to recover and work to pay off those debts, it's all good. But what if I can't?

If you think I'm not going to make it, better to not spend a cent on me. I won't blame anyone, seriously. You know me, I don't like to be a burden more than I already am.

Oh one more thing: please make sure they don't leave me topless just because they think I'm a male. I'll make sure to punch anyone who does disrespect to my body, lawl.

Do you want any prayer/wishes sent to you?

If you don't mind, please wish/pray for my happiness, courage, strength, and wisdom. I have some plans for myself, like: exploring the new world, planning the next course of action, or just completely vanish. One thing for sure, I don't plan to be bound to my earthly life and suffer for it, but I don't plan to forget it either.

Do you have any prayer/wishes to those people you left?

Yes. I'm sorry if I'm not being nice/useful enough to you. Sorry if I bring painful memories.

Thanks for being nice to me all the time, thanks for being the best family, best spouse, best relatives, best friends, best co-workers, and best gaming partners.

Btw, I expect stellar-0 to continue producing cool games even without me. (Would be pretty shitty if they stopped/broke up, don't you agree?) It may not be easy, but I'm sure you can find a new audio director/game designer to fill my post.

Our body dies, but our dreams do not. Keep on shining brightly as yourself!

clea leshlick